Andrews MiniMaster

Anyone know where I can find a set of plans (or even an old kit) to Lou Andrews (AAMCO) MiniMaster? I tried on the AMA plans site but could not find the plans...and it is hard to navigate, too...IMHO. Frank Schwartz

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

Hi Frank, Here's a site;

MiniMaster by Jay Andrews? I don't think Lou Andrews did a Mini Aeromaster bipe. Did he?

Reply to
Ed Forsythe

The Minimaster was a .25 sized version of the .40 powered Trainermaster and the .60 powered Sportmaster, although the design wandered a considerable amount from the larger models. Still, it was very nice and had a large following.

I noticed somewhere on the net that the Trainermaster was being kitted by someone. I think it was in connection with the Vintage Radio Control Society (hope I have that right), otherwise known as VRCS. At the same time, I also saw reference to the Minimaster, but it may have been on eBay. Can't remember, but if I see it again, I'll mention here on the group.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Forsythe

Probably too late for you, but there is a MiniMaster closing on eBay this morning.

PCPhill

Reply to
PCPhill

Lazer-works.com sells short kits for this and the aeromaster bip WITHOUT plans you have to hunt up your own plans ...try fleaba

-- ozmo0

----------------------------------------------------------------------- ozmo01's Profile:

this thread:

ozmo01

Thanks..reasonable pre for a shirt lazer cut kit. I will order one just as soon as I get a set of plans...which I think are coming!! Thank you, Frank Schwartz

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

Frank --

I sent you a note to your bellsouth address but it bounced. What's wrong with it? Anyhow, I have located an original kit that's available; drop me a note with your real address and I'll forward it.

Lyman

Reply to
Lyman Slack

I have a kit I am willing to part with. Contact me if interested

-- randy_little@

this thread:

randy_littlei.393gcn