Ed Henry's Original Fly Seat

Does anyone out there have a set of plans for Ed Henry's Original Fly Seat??? I have an advertising sheet with a few pictures of it, but cannot locate a set of the plans. Back in '68, Ed Henry sold the plans (16 sheets) for $6.75. I have showed this to a couple of our club members who would like to build one...and I tried to locate Ed Henry, but the last information I could get was that the poor fellow was in a nursing home. So if anyone has a set of plans they will sell or make copies for me, I sure would appreciate it. Regards to all.... Frank Schwartz in Hendersonville, TN

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

I'm pretty sure the plans are still available via Model Aviation's plan

service.

I have several photos of it also... possibly enough to build one. Bu they aren't the plans set. You'd have to do some "tinkering" to ge the linkages to work

-- fhhuber50677

----------------------------------------------------------------------- fhhuber506771's Profile:

this thread:

fhhuber506771

There was a thread on RCU about this:

They got the plans from the AMA.

Reply to
David Hopper

Got lucky! AMA has the plans for $10 a set...which I just ordered... Thanks to everyone who read this thread and helped.

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

I looked there but couldn't find them. What were they listed under?

Red S.

Reply to
Red Scholefield