WTB/WTT AeroMaster AVG Special Set

Anyone have the AeroMaster special set on the AVG Flying Tigers they want to
part with? I am especialli interested in the markings for Tex Hill (48), Ed
Rector (36) and Charles Bond (5).
Also, is there a place to swap decals? I have a lot of sheets with a/c
markings I'll never use.
Reply to
Phil
markings I'll never use.>>
Whatcha got? Any "Tarheel Hal" for a 1/48 P-47?
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci
Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy