This may seem like a silly question, BUT does anyone know of any good sources to find images of flames???

to find images of flames???>>
What do you need the flame images for? I spotted some excellent flame decals called "Skins" for Pine Derby cars at a local hobbyshop. These weren't conventional flame jobs, but looked like actual fire, with all the subtle nuances thereof.
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci
Yeah, I do if you want car flames....check out www.carnut.com Mike G.

Well, I hope these help, he has numerous pictures of flamed cars on his site, so you might find what you're looking for. E-mail me some pictures when you're done, would like to see what you did. Mike G.

Digital_Cowboy, Cool article, I went and checked it out. With all that help you can't go wrong. I posted a picture of a flame job I did by hand with brushes over on alt.binaries.models.scale. Well two actually, the '57 was by hand, the '55 was by airbrush. The '57 was done about 20 years ago, the '55 was done about '98. Post some pics of yours, like to see them. Mike G.

Then
Thanks DC, Good luck on yours. Mike