Anyone find proof yet of BATFE van incident?

We're still waiting...

and waiting...

and waiting...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reply to
Nozzlehead

Government cover-ups are pretty thorough. I don't expect the public will ever see evidence. Think Roswell.

Mike Fisher Binder Design

Reply to
Mfreptiles

I was thinking of asking the intelligence services to provide access to the pictures taken during the satellite flyover, but somehow I don't think they would make my request a priority

- iz

Nozzlehead wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

you mean "Taken" wasn't the real story?

- iz

Mfreptiles wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

But the mere asking would cause tens of tousdands of dollars in security agency costs over how/why anyone asked :)

Like the girl and her fish. Even if he was compensated a large amount, the government would spend way more defending it :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Tens of tousdands? That's sounds like a very big number Jerry. How many zeros do you venture?

Reply to
Nozzlehead

Sounds more like rumor than anything. We don't even know who passed on the info about the van let alone whether it was real.

Reply to
YWillshire

Some but not all of us do. Need to know. You do not need to know. You WANT to know, but that is not the same as need to know.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Yeah right Jerry.

Reply to
Nozzlehead

I have heard it from a couple of people in the position to "know". I trust their word. They are not the kind of people to just make shit up.

Mike Fisher

Reply to
Mfreptiles

Are you going to call Mike Fisher a liar to?

When US invades Iraq you do not "witness" it. You get the news from a newswire which is translated to a news station and via a newsreader (with minimal brains or knowledge) over the TELEVISION or radio to you. It is several generations from first hand. But the war is real.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Friend of a friend?

Reply to
Nozzlehead

I say he has no proof. He has hearsay.

Give up Jerry. You're wrong on this one.

Reply to
Nozzlehead

He has the exact same hearsay I do from the same source(s) so I corroborate his position at minimum.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Need to know. You have no need.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Why doesn't someone just ask

Bob

Reply to
baDBob

Gee I wonderif they are allowed to just release the video to the public? :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

So you each have this friend who has a friend? It's not Kevin Bacon by chance is it? We're getting close to the 6th degree anyway.

Reply to
Nozzlehead

What video Jerry? So far you are 100% wrong on this.

Reply to
Nozzlehead

It doesn't exist.

Reply to