Anyone find proof yet of BATFE van incident?

which part of "no" don't you understsnd?

what purpose could narrowing down the candidates serve?

curiosity can never justify putting people at risk

- iz

tater schuld wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

thank God "you" have no proof!

- iz

Shovel Recovery wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

I like Shovel Recovery, but not this one!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Especially since it's from the same e-mail address as "Craven Morehead"...

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

I never like Craven Morehead.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

He had a little time to sit back, grab a smoke and relax as his buds had just diven off in another car to pick up a six pack. :-) But he was too tired in the hot sun to go to the front of the van to use the cigarette lighter, he just decided to push the button and use an igniter from on the the big road flares.

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

And still no name to go with your post, chickenshit.

Mike Fisher

Reply to
Mfreptiles

Order canceled. It's only RMR. Don't hurt business over it.

Reply to
Craven Morehead

I don't take orders from customers without names. Nor do I want to fill that persons order anyway, or anyone else who sympathizes with a nameless troll. Even if I have to declare bankruptcy. I do have my principals. Rather convienent that everyone here knows who I am. Still waiting on your name.

Contrary to your train of thought, this little escapade has given me more business from other troll haters.

Mike Fisher

Reply to
Mfreptiles

I may regret it but it is done..

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Do you have your schoolteachers, too...? :-)

...Just trying to inject a little levity into the situation...

Reply to
Len Lekx

Well done Mike! The double standard demanded of the Shovel guy seems a paradox, eh?

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Go to those same sites and see how many hits you get on LDRS or NARAM last summer. Just because something doesn't make the national news sites, doesn't mean it never happened. IT means the story didnt break their event horizon (i.e it didn't bleed enough).

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Wouldn't resolve the van incident, but AT should have demanded to be present with the 40 G80 motors when tested. And held on to them and only provided them to the BATFE at the moment of use. And video taped the whole thing...

Bob Kaplow

Reply to
Alex Mericas

Heh, heh, thanks Len. I once had this one teacher....nah, nevermind...:)

Mike F.

Reply to
Mfreptiles

Mike, how much was the order that Mr. nameless canceled?

Reply to
tater schuld

Hope this doesn't sound genius or anything but wouldn't you have to state your name for the order you were canceling?

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Ahh that brings me back ... Brooklyn Technical HS, back in '71 when it was 5,000 boys and just 2 girls.

did I tell you about the time I slipped a latex something with a bit of applesauce in it for appearance sake into my Physics teacher's lab coat? Having passed the word around before class we were all prepared for when he reached for his chaulk ...

hey, I as only joking around!! ;)

- iz

Mfreptiles wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Point. He is offering a "service" not a product when at his own choosing. Anything as important as national Security deserved that at minimum. Even post facto.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine