Anyone find proof yet of BATFE van incident?

If nothing else Fred you have balls. Don't mention my name :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry Irvine

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Loser like you? No loss. Free speech is more important than one whiner.

Jerry

Speech with Balls of disclosure.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

POINT! Buy Excel kits.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Say $1000 please!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You're assuming that he actually *placed* one, and isn't just being a theatrical little troll... ;-)

Reply to
Len Lekx

Bingo! There never was any order, otherwise he would have had to disclose his real name to cancel it.

Funny thing is, orders spiked because of the whole deal. I couldn't have had better marketing if I had thought it up myself.

I had my fun with him....time to move on. :)

Mike Fisher

Reply to
Mfreptiles

Troll again! Mike needs more retaliatory business!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I'm getting tired of this whole thread. I suspect the incident did occurred. The only thing that bothers me is the claim by BATFE that the purchase of sport rocket motors was a matter of "national security". And that abuse of power is on record with Aerotech. Falsely claiming "national security" to gain preferential treatment is an abuse of power. I'm not suggesting that the BATFE should be sued for abuse of power, but there should be a formal record of this abuse so that when a pattern of such abuses is accumulated, congress can call a special hearing to try and put an end to the abuse of power and false claims of "national security".

I don't care about a burned up van, video tape, or professional incompetence. Mistakes happen. However, the place to start gathering facts would be the burned van. There must be rental, and insurance records, etc. Exactly what day was the van burned?

It does not bother me that witnesses without a security clearance and need to know were denied. The tests may have been conducted on restricted access property or against targets who's very existence are classified. Most likely though, it is just another unjustified abuse of power.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

What's the saying...? "There's no such thing as Bad Publicity"... :-)

Reply to
Len Lekx

Could you post the LDRS links for FOX and CNN. I can't seem to find them.

Bob Kaplow

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Never claimed there were any.

While you're do> >> Sorry Bob but some BOZO used the invasion of Iraq as an example of something I

Reply to
Alex Mericas

Bob, I filled out the form and asked about the test ~ a month ago....still no reply.

Mark Simps> >

Reply to
Mark Simpson

Reply to