Anyone find proof yet of BATFE van incident?

we're not talking about those are we? I'm not.

But the existance of laser tests at Edwards IS well documented.

Jerry Irv> >

Reply to
Alex Mericas

Ok Mike so name some names...

Reply to
YWillshire

Well, I must say that in that particular arrangement...I at least had a few pics and some names. Not to mention a few C5's flying overhead. I think we are comparing apples to worms here...

Reply to
YWillshire

FIRST HAND Witness accounts not allowed on rmr. It is always off topic :)

Respect YW.

Jerry

God bless our troops.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

No. If they wanted their names on RMR, they'd do it themselves.

Mike Fisher Binder Design

Mfreptiles

Boy isn't that convenient? No witnesses willing to testify. No video. No proof.

This case is dismissed.

Reply to
Shovel Recovery

Mike, this thread was obviously started as a troll, and there is nothing you're willing to say that will change that. I for one am happy you were willing to share what you have, but there's no point in running this bridge any longer.

Joel. phx

Much like the trial, all we can do is wait...

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Let me get this straight, shovelass. You would risk a friends job/career by exposing them on rmr simply to satisfy some yahoo (yeah, like you)? Geez, what a jerk.

Bob

Reply to
baDBob

You have 3 witnesses to the same sources. What more do you want? Names? Nope.

Go away.

Choose NOT to believe ATF hired a contractor to fire rockets at planes and they had an accident resulting in the burning of a rental van that made people with clearances laugh their ass off so hard they leaked it (and who know what else).

I don't care. In fact I am happier if you DON'T believe it because those same folks will more likely tell me other funny-as-hell stories in the future!

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I am a man of principal, as inconvienient as that may be for you. Thank you for your ruling.

Funny how you won't post your own name here, but you expect me to post others.

Next time put your name on your post, so I know who I'm talking to. Mike Fisher

Reply to
Mfreptiles

Agreed.

Mike Fisher

Reply to
Mfreptiles

freedom too potentially if the material was deemed (even irrationally) to be of national security import.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

ok, you've admitted they are RMR regulars, can you comment if they are in the top 10? top 100?

Reply to
tater schuld

Although at some point you gotta start wondering what "nation" these folks think they're trying to "secure"...

Maybe the idea is to edit out the fire scene, and then brainwash some BATF agents into defecting to Al Qaeda (with copies of the edited tape).

Then Homeland Security can borrow back some of the Black Helicopters from DEA's "Marijuana Interdiction" program, and reprogram their infrared scanners to key on the "Distinctive Spectral Signature" of a van full of burning model rocket propellant...

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

hmmm. point.

wanna bet it wasn't a CATO or misfire but more likely someone was smoking a cigarette.....

alcohol tobacco firearms......tobacco? AHA! the conspiracy continues (oops wrong thread)

Reply to
tater schuld

Reply to
Mfreptiles

You have no proof. Plain and simple.

Reply to
Shovel Recovery

To be more accurate, I believe the reports are second hand, not third. Still hearsay, of course.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Told 'ya

;)

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

And given the circumstances, it's doubtful that anyone is going to be in the position to present "proof" from a publicly-identifiable source... I doubt that anyone with direct knowledge is going to be willing to say too much _except_ on a "don't tell who you heard it from" basis!

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker