SPAD Models

I used to have a web page or two about these SPAD models, but lost it. I have a buddy who wants to build a couple of these from For Sale signs and such that plastic sheet is used on. My presonal preference is balsa convential construction...but he asked me and I couldn't find a web site any more. I think they even have downloadable plans you can used to make one of those flying stop signs or whatever they call them. Can anyone give me a web site or whatever???? Thanks, Frank Schwartz in Hendersonville, TN

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

Try

Bill

Bill Fulmer

R/C Universe also has a good forum for SPAD stuff. See

got a bunch of signs after the last election. The civic group picking them up the morning after were grateful to drop them off with me.

Reply to
Marlowe