Eastcraft

Can aonyone tell me if Eastcraft is still out there...and if so, how to contact them. I have a electric starter kit of theirs, but need their mount for the Quadra engine to be able to use it..... Surely somebody out there has what I need under their workbench gathering dust. And also taking this opportunity to wish everyone all the best for the New Year of 2007

Frank Schwartz, in Hendersonville, TN

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

Loooong gone. Try eBay or RC Universe