Eastcraft Electric Start System

I have inherited in a buyout an Eastcraft start system...everything
there but the mount for a Quadra 35...and as I was told Eastcaft is
out of business....so...does anyone have this part I need??
Thanks,
Frank Schwartz
Reply to
Frank Schwartz
Thanks for the B&B link. The mount from eastcraft is one they made especially for their unit...but I will check with B&B. I had one of their catalogs, but don't remember such a part shown. Frank
On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 20:39:35 GMT, "Six_O'Clock_High"
Reply to
Frank Schwartz
I think the Bennet cup mount for the Q 42 will fit unless the Eastcraft folks modified the case too much...
Good luck
> Thanks for the B&B link. The mount from eastcraft is one they made > especially for their unit...but I will check with B&B. I had one of > their catalogs, but don't remember such a part shown. > Frank > > > > > On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 20:39:35 GMT, "Six_O'Clock_High" >
Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Site Timeline