Nylon engine mount by BHE??

Fellows: I have an nylon engine mount (broken in a crash) and it is somewhat different from the Dave Brown and Kraft mounts. The holes for mounting it are a perfect square and the only markings on it, other than the size engine it is made for, is BHE. The local hobby shop says they never heard of them....does anyone know who made these and where they can be obtained?? Thanks Frank Schwartz in Hendersonville, TN

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

In my opinion, they were the best engine mounts ever made, because of their symmetry.

They were sold by Bridi Hobby Enterprises, a defunct company. Obviously, they are no longer being made/sold, but you can still find some unused mounts at yard sales, auctions...

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Bridi! I should have known....It just never occurred to me.. Thanks for the info.... Regards, Frank Schwartz....

Reply to
Frank Schwartz