Clancy Lazy Bee plans needed

I've had an original Clancy Lazy Bee kit sitting in my basement shop for several years. As (bad) luck would have it, during a heavy rainstorm water got into the kit and ruined the plans booklet. If anyone has the plans booklet left over from a Bee they've completed I'd love to buy it!

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Sanders

I think I have one...I will look....where should I mail it?? Frank Schwartz

80 years old and still building and flying in Hendersonville, TN P.S. I have built 2 of the original LazyBees..the first with a Cox 074R/C which was ok..whenit would run..and covere with the Coverite very lght coverng, which fuzzes on the edges..the next one with an old OS10 and Monokote...best for me in this case still fly it. Gave the first one to a buddy who later backed over it in the flying field parking lot...

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

Reply to
Geoff Sanders

I have not forgotten...just need to dig around for the book...kindly be patient...

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

Reply to
Geoff Sanders

Hi,

I wonder if you could send me a copy of that plan.

Thanks in advance Panagiotis

? "Frank Schwartz" ?????? ??? ?????? news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to