Hot LIne Models Mooney Chaparral

Howdy, I have this kit but not the plans. Anyone know where I can get a copy of the plans? Thanks, Trent.

Reply to
Trent

Dear Trent; If you still have this plane kit, please reply to me. Thanks Tim

Reply to
rfmillte

Dear Trent; Would you consider selling me the kit. Even if not please call me at 270 2423984. Thanks Tim

Reply to
rfmillte

Did you find a kit? I'm getting ready to put one on ebay. Complete and un-built. I bought it some 30 years ago thinking I would someday buy a Mooney. Instead I have bought a Piper Twin Comanche as my retirement airplane.

I have no idea what it is worth, guess ebay will be the judge. I does look like a nice kit though.

Terry

Reply to
29D