Looking for Franco-Prussian War French Command figures by Falcon

All, I'm looking for Franco-Prussian War French Command figures by Falcon Miniatures of Medford MA. These were 15mm. Don't believe these are available anymore.

Also possibly interested in any other Franco-Prussian War figures you might have.

Bruce snipped-for-privacy@att.net

Reply to
Bruce Duty

I've seen some french on ebay, today, but the painting was lousy. I'm sorry I forget the number.

Reply to
Donnie

These are definitely available from Falcon Here's the link:

Tell Keith Darryl sent ya!

Reply to
Darryl Smith