reliable online stores

Hi! I'm pretty new to modeling and I'm wondering if anyone could recommend reliable online hobby stores. Thanks

Reply to
Peter

Squadron.com MissionModels.com

Cfbush2000

In addition HobbyLink Japan (

)

The Old Timer

NKR Models

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

Definitely two of the best: Squadron HLJ - Hobby Link Japan

Reply to
P8ntGuns4Sale

Thanks. I just ran into

They also offer glue, paint and so on. Are they any good? Thanks

Reply to
Peter

There's also Modelers Vault. I've used these guys quite a bit. I don't know if they ship worldwide. Fast shipping and never had a problem.

modelersvault.com

Reply to
chris

what do you think google is for ? for just gamers ?

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer

I have had outstanding service and support from megahobbies.com and add my endorsement to the places mentioned above. HTH, Bruce

Reply to
Bruce W. Apple MA, NCC

I'm a big fan of Roll Models. They have everything, plus they're especially great for WW1 modeling accessories.

-Bill

Reply to
RC Boater