Toronto Stores?

Hello, I am looking for the following models:

'67 Shelby Mustang GT500 (Gone in 60 Seconds) '95 Mitsubishi Eclipse (Green - from Fast & Furious 1)

Is there anyone who sells these in Toronto? If not, any online stores that have them and can ship to Toronto Canada to be here within a week?

This is important to me, so if someone could email me by removing the spaces: atbdoorinc @ rogers . com

I would really appreciate it!! Thanks! Arjay

Reply to
ADB

Try this link:

One of these stores should be able to help you out.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Cuell