H/67

One retailer quoting: Heljan to produce the class 67 as an addition to models already stated. As Heljan usually keep plans/ideas reasonably close to their chest, this appears to be a turn-around should there be any substance in the retailer statement. That said, I understand that Heljan intend to produce certain item(s) of rolling stock next year......

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Meredith

Could said retailer be getting mixed up with 57 and 66?

John.

Reply to
John Lancaster

I asked that and they said definitely not

Colin..

Reply to
Colin Meredith