Spanish translation

Hey
Whats this mean, i know its to do with fotos.
si, mandame las fotografias
Offerd to send him some images, wark out the first and last bit, but not the
mandame bit
ta!
Reply to
JULIAN HALES
Without gong into the vagaries of Spanish grammar, it's simply 'send me'.
Reply to
verne foss
Translated : yes, send me the photos.
Saludos compañero!
JR
"JULIAN HALES" escribió en el mensaje news:tWYAb.16003$ snipped-for-privacy@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk...
Reply to
jr
Loosely, "yes, send me the photos".
But you already knew that. ;-)
Reply to
Chris
Thanks everyone, that word threw me. I jnew the guy i was Spanish, and i write what bit i can in Spanish, the rest in English, most people write back in English knowing im just trying my best but never had a guy completly write in Spanish back
Reply to
JULIAN HALES
"Yes, send me the photographs."
Cheers!!!
BobbyG
Reply to
Bobby Galvez
Fun isn't it? I had a buyer in Germany recently and I told him I could read and write a little Deutsch. I ended up using my knowledge and my dictionaries on his answers! Actually, I enjoyed that. I also found out that folks aren't always grammatically correct in other languages, too. :)
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak
Ahhh, Bill. German isn't gramatically correct even in GERMAN!
RobG (the Aussie one)
Reply to
Rob Grinberg
My English grammer is poor, lived in Spain, so can speak it a fair bit, but to read/write it i find certain words throw me, i could understand his sentance but hadnt come accross that word. I also dated a girl from Slovinia, so learnt how to say and read quite a bit, helped when i lived in London again later but back to my home town there wasnt much use.
Reply to
JULIAN HALES
Hmm, my Czech picked up a bit with the help of a nice lady a couple of years ago but she moved on to Kall-ee-fornya. There just weren't enough Czechs in the area - too many Germans and Poles. ;)
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak
I think what's throwing you is that 'mandame' is really three words in English. Manda- = send [3rd person singular present tense of mandar]. -me = to me [indirect object pronoun tacked onto the verb]. Or maybe someone with better skills with Spanish grammer can be more precise, and no, I no longer have any ideq what this has to do with scale modeling.
Mark Schynert
Reply to
Mark Schynert
Or more literally in Spanish - from "la mano"; for "the hand", to form the verb "mandar" - "to hand"; "mandame" = "hand me" or "pass me" in the litteral sense. But that's pure speculation on Spanish verbal origin on my part...
Entonces, "si, mandame las fotographias" might litterally translate to "yes, hand me the photos" en Ingles.
y meaculpa de olvidar los accentos...;)
Reply to
Rufus
Or more literally in Spanish - from "la mano"; for "the hand", to form the verb "mandar" - "to hand"; "mandame" = "hand me" or "pass me" in the litteral sense. But that's pure speculation on Spanish verbal origin on my part...
Entonces, "si, mandame las fotographias" might litterally translate to "yes, hand me the photos" en Ingles.
y meaculpa de olvidar los accentos...;)
Reply to
Kitt Walker
muy feliz navidad.
;-)
Y lo mismo para usted Chris, y un Feliz Año Nuevo.
be well.
Kitt.
Reply to
Kitt Walker
Happy New Year to you, also.
;-)
Reply to
Chris
..¡y lo mismo a todos!..
Reply to
Rufus
What, Fleas on Your Dog?
Chris wrote:
Reply to
Grandpa
LOL!!!!
Fleas Navidog!
Cheers!!!
BobbyG
Reply to
Bobby Galvez
We kiss you a cherry fishmouse and a nappy blue deer.
Bobby Galvez wrote:
Reply to
Ron