Online shopping

Hi everyone,

I'm just interested to know if anyone buy parts or equipment online in Canada, if so what is the best Canadian site and why do you think so. Also interested to know what is the recommend Nitro cars or Nitro buggies I should look into and why.

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
Christine Gagnon

These guys are great!!!

Don An Alaskan who occasionally uses Great Hobbies

Reply to
Don Hatten

I'll second that. Great service, friendly folks and an honest go at satisfying the customer. Gord Schindler MAAC6694

Reply to
Gord Schindler