Re: Lanier 540T

Here's a suggestion that will cause some controversy. Getcha a CH ignition for it. You'll add some weight that's doing some work and be able to run it on FAI fuel.

I have a Lanier 300L that I'm going to use a ST 3000 w/ignition in.

Happy landings,

CR

Gene Steeley wrote:

I'm just finishing a lanier 540 it's got a saito 180 with a slimline pitts > muffler. However I have to put almost a pound of weight in the nose to get > the cg right has anyone tried moving the CG back to 5-6 inches if I go 6 1/2 > I don't have to put any wieght in it. Also what prop works the best > > Thanx > >
Reply to
Charles & Peggy Robinson