Airline modeler sites?

Hi. I'm taking a break from military subjects for awhile and will be building a few airliner kits. Are there modeling sites anyone could recommend that are dedicated to this subject? Thanks...

david

Reply to
youngde811

Hi. I'm taking a break from military subjects for awhile and will be building a few airliner kits. Are there modeling sites anyone could recommend that are dedicated to this subject? Thanks...

david

Reply to
youngde811

friendliest group of model builders, anywhere.) (Be sure to check out the extensive "Links" section.)

excellent photos, than you will ever have time to look at, in a lifetime.)

modeling site.)

great modeling site.)

hobby shop.)

great hobby shop.)

another great hobby shop.)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Join any/all of these:

Airliner Modelling Digest on Yahoo:

Airliner Cafe:
and the Airliner Forum at Aircraft Resource Center:
Scott.

Reply to
Scotty

Don't forget the valuable resource of DVDs showing the real thing! I've just ordered the DVD of Heathrow, London in the 60s and 70s.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks