Online shopping site experiences?

Hi
I'm looking at purchasing some N scale F7 locos, and I have narrowed it
down to the following three sites:

Has anyone had any negative experiences with these sites, or are there
any you would particularly recommend?
Thanks,
Danny TB
Reply to
Danny TB
I haven't dealt with these sites so I cannot comment on them. My personal favorite supplier is Brooklyn Locomotive Works:
Fair prices, good service. Never had a problem with BLW.
Good luck with your choice(s)!
History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
to 1,100 sites:
Bill
I have had very good service from N Scale Division in the past. I have not ordered from them recently because I have been able to find the items I want at a lower price elsewhere.
Reply to
Ken Rice

Site Timeline