Online shopping site experiences?

Hi

I'm looking at purchasing some N scale F7 locos, and I have narrowed it down to the following three sites:

Has anyone had any negative experiences with these sites, or are there any you would particularly recommend?

Thanks, Danny TB

Reply to
Danny TB

I haven't dealt with these sites so I cannot comment on them. My personal favorite supplier is Brooklyn Locomotive Works:

Fair prices, good service. Never had a problem with BLW.

Good luck with your choice(s)!

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
to 1,100 sites:

Bill

Have ordered from First Hobby Several times, Great fast service!

Reply to
Jim Keegan

I have had very good service from N Scale Division in the past. I have not ordered from them recently because I have been able to find the items I want at a lower price elsewhere.

Reply to
Ken Rice