Online shopping site experiences?

Hi
I'm looking at purchasing some N scale F7 locos, and I have narrowed it down to the following three sites:
www.manhattantrains.com
www.firsthobby.com www.nscaledivision.com
Has anyone had any negative experiences with these sites, or are there any you would particularly recommend?
Thanks, Danny TB
Danny TB wrote:

I haven't dealt with these sites so I cannot comment on them. My personal favorite supplier is Brooklyn Locomotive Works:
http://www.blwnscale.com /
Fair prices, good service. Never had a problem with BLW.
Good luck with your choice(s)!
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Model Railroad Bookstore: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,100 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links

Have ordered from First Hobby Several times, Great fast service!

I have had very good service from N Scale Division in the past. I have not ordered from them recently because I have been able to find the items I want at a lower price elsewhere.