DCC Decoder installation services - testimonials?

Hi,

I'm moving to DCC, and to this end I have decided to have the tricky decoder installations (for non-DCC ready locos) professionally done. I've found this one company called DCC Roundhouse

I like what I see on their website, but I would like to hear from people who have used this company. How was the service? Would you recommend them?

Or alternately, if there is anyone who has found a DCC decoder installation service they're pleased with, would you be able to point me in their direction?

Thanks, Danny B

BTW, I'm modelling in N scale.

Reply to
Danny B