DCC Decoder installation services - testimonials?

Hi,
I'm moving to DCC, and to this end I have decided to have the tricky decoder installations (for non-DCC ready locos) professionally done. I've found this
one company called DCC Roundhouse (http://www.dccroundhouse.com /). I like what I see on their website, but I would like to hear from people who have used this company. How was the service? Would you recommend them?
Or alternately, if there is anyone who has found a DCC decoder installation service they're pleased with, would you be able to point me in their direction?
Thanks, Danny B
BTW, I'm modelling in N scale.