[HO] Baltimore truss bridge

Does anyone know of a source for an HO model kit of a Baltimore truss bridge? These trusses are meant for heavier/longer railroad spans than a typical Howe, Warren or Pratt truss.

Their noticeable spotting feature is that the "triangles" in the basic truss are subdivided into smaller pieces by additional diagonal and vertical members, as in this small image:

I have searched but can't find evidence of anyone making an HO model of a bridge of this type.

[Before scratch building is even brought up in this thread: I don't have enough confidence in my ability to simulate riveted gusset plates and I would prefer to start with a kit.]

____ Mark Mathu The Green Bay Route:

"I started out with nothing and I still have most of it."

Reply to
Mark Mathu

You probably could use the Central Valley bridge and modify it as you build it.

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

Frank, is this the mode?

Doesn't the Central Valley truss bridge model use rods for some of the diagonals? I'm trying to see how that could be worked into a Baltimore Truss. Please clarify. Thanks.

Reply to
Mark Mathu

If I remember correctly, it does. Would you be able to replace the rods with the girder work to make it look more like what you want? The bridge deck has all the strength for our trains, so you can modify the girder work to suit your needs without fear of a collapse.

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum