Milwaukee Road Track Plan

I have revised the track plan and is now a single track mainline with

36" radius,I have eliminated the double ended spurs, and they are all single ended, and face the direction of train travel.The layout is still U shaped,24'x24' and I have 3 tracks on both sides of the yard for motive power,caboose and cars.I also will use on track for Auto Rack and Piggy back loading and unloading.Every thing else on the layout will be the same as before.I hope to post the plan a soon as possible. Steve Church Milwaukee Road Iowa Division
Reply to
steve