Weathering armored vehicles

Hi. I'm usually a 1/48 warbird modeler, but I need a break and am going to build a few armor kits. I typically weather my aircraft lightly, if at all, but I've never weathered tanks; are there any good sites or articles around that describe how one approaches this task? I don't want a heavily weathered vehicle, and I don't want to try and reproduce damage; just a bit of grime and dust would be sufficient. Thanks much...

Reply to
David E. Young

try missinglynx.com great site..it's the ARC/Hyperscale of Armor

HTH

Reply to
P8ntGuns4Sale

is about 1000% better. At least the admins aren't snippy and rude.

Reply to
Steve