Fairey flycatcher reference material

Hi,
Can anyone recommend any good books or other material on this subject please? I am going to be building a 1/72 scale model and would like some
decent photographs to work from.
Thanks in advance,
Mark.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------010705020808000200090707 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
If you can find it, there is an old "Profiles" booklet out there covering the Flycatcher, #56
Mark Warrington wrote:

--
Regards,
Andy
Tom Cervo wrote:
<<Get the Inpact/Pyro/lindberg 1/48 kit and scale everything down.>>
Why not just use the Aeroclub kit which is in 1/72nd scale.
There was also an excellent article with cutaway and color profiles in an old copy of Air Enthusiast (sorry, but I don't recall the issue).
Nat Richards

old
Nat,
I have that kit but want to add as much detail as possible, especially in the cockpit which seems a bit lacking.
Thanks to everyone who has made book recommendations - I shall follow those up.
Happy modelling.
Mark.

"Fairey Aircraft since 1915", by H A Taylor (Putnam, 1974; also reprinted by Naval Institute Press)
Mark Schynert

Drop us a line.
MAI Research Service.
Tom