Fairey flycatcher reference material

Hi,

Can anyone recommend any good books or other material on this subject please? I am going to be building a 1/72 scale model and would like some decent photographs to work from.

Thanks in advance,

Mark.

Reply to
Mark Warrington

Andrew Irving

Get the Inpact/Pyro/lindberg 1/48 kit and scale everything down.

Reply to
Tom Cervo

Why not just use the Aeroclub kit which is in 1/72nd scale.

There was also an excellent article with cutaway and color profiles in an old copy of Air Enthusiast (sorry, but I don't recall the issue).

Nat Richards

Reply to
Richa5011

"Fairey Aircraft since 1915", by H A Taylor (Putnam, 1974; also reprinted by Naval Institute Press)

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

Drop us a line.

MAI Research Service.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Nat,

I have that kit but want to add as much detail as possible, especially in the cockpit which seems a bit lacking.

Thanks to everyone who has made book recommendations - I shall follow those up.

Happy modelling.

Mark.

Reply to
Mark Warrington