Rutan's Voyager Scale drawings

Hi, all,

Can you point out on source to buy or help with the item? Would be obliged very much.

Regards from Moscow,

Gregory

Reply to
Gregory Omelchenko

sorry, can't help

how are you doing over there ? is putin still a frutin` ?

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer

Yep, kind of so...

Reply to
Gregory Omelchenko

Air Pictorial magazine, January, 1988, offered a three view plan for the Voyager.

Very basic with a dimensional chart.

E-mail me if you would like a copy.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Richard Brooks noted:

Mental pictures of Aqualung....

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Pennsylvania: Sure, we'll build you a stadium!

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

don'tcha turn away uneasy.

ahh, a jethro tull groupie !!! I thought all of you were too young to appreciate good music

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer