Happy Mardi Gras!

Well, no modeling tomorrow. I'll be out parading for Mardi Gras - riding on a float and throwing beads. Hope the weather holds out (chance of rain). Any other revelers?

I'll trade a string of shiny beads for any good kits! (Plastic for plastic!) Just keep your shirt on! ;)

Reply to
Kaliste

Throw me som'tin, mista' ;~)

Happy Fat Tuesday to all!

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Oh.....Irvie, Irvie, you old nut! You're trying to draw me into one of your dumb pissin' contests but I'm not playing.

You'll just have to go play with yourself.