Help need from old Masteretch customers

Hello

First of all I would like to apologise for posting off-topic and if this breaches the rules of your board. My name is David Ward and I am the web master for

I was wondering if some of Masteretches old customers visit here. If so would they please get back in contact because I would like to ask them if they wouldn't mind sending some pictures of their work done with Masteretch machines to be used in our client showcase
Each picture will be linked back to the client's site (we get an average of 20,000 hits a month).

Thnaks in advance and again apologies for any inconvenience.

David Ward

Reply to
David Ward