Help needed from old Masteretch customers

Hello
First of all I would like to apologise for posting off-topic and if this breaches the rules of your board. My name is David Ward and I am the web
master for www.masteretch.com. I was wondering if some of Masteretches old customers visit here. If so would they please get back in contact because I would like to ask them if they wouldn't mind sending some pictures of their work done with Masteretch machines to be used in our client showcase http://www.masteretch.com/page22.html . Each picture will be linked back to the client's site (we get an average of 20,000 hits a month).
Thnaks in advance and again apologies for any inconvenience.
David Ward