Lister D Mangeto

I have just about finished putting together a D that I got as a box of rusty
parts.
I was quite looking foreward to trying it out sometime this weekend when I
put the magneto on.
Unfortunately it does not seem to fit and rotates the opposite way to the
engine.
It is direct drive, not chain driven and the problem is that the male part
of the drive (on the engine) is too small to turn the female part (on the
magneto).
Am I missing a part that fits between the two? Can I reverse the rotation of
the magneto? Would I be better off selling this mag and buying one that does
fit? Any other snippets of advise? Anybody want to do a swap?
Mag is a Lucas RS1 (Shouldn't it be an SR1?) Type DE2 no 421240 Clockwise
rotation
Engine is a 13D no 108103
Reply to
Squid