LISTER D Spares Required

hiya, i am after some spares i know ebay has them, just thought id ask the fella's on here first.

i am after: Magneto Chain, or what pitch it is, where do i get it from? Chain Guard, if not ill get one made Magneto(clockwise engine), preferbabily working, or spares for an RS1 Tvo Y junction although original can be repaired Tvo Small Fuel tank, although orignal can be repaired just alot of work. Lots of time, please ask god to the honorable thing with the weather:), nah seriously just the items listed above.

thanks, Martyn

Reply to
Martyn Butler

Martyn You should be able to find those at reasonable prices at almost any of the autojumbles or you can pay through the nose on Ebay. The Y piece tap might be harder but not much. I don't know anyone who makes the petrol tanks but if you can find an old brass polish tin its an easy enough soldering job. May I please ask a favour in return for all the info: please would you capitalise I and perhaps even the G of God :-) hth Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

A good alternative to this fuel tank is the Brake/Clutch fluid reservoir(Metal can type) from a series 2 Landrover. Its about the same size and comes with the pipe connection at the bottom. Just blank of the rear connection. Should be easy to find at a land rover breakers or autojumble.

Phil

Reply to
Philip Carter