Blow lamp and tilley lamp spares query

Not entirely off topic as there's often a crossover between stationary engines and paraffin lamps/stoves/blowlamps.
A fellow engine/lamp owner is after some leather pump washers and can not
find a source.
Any suggestions chaps?
Vernon

Its a long time since I had these problems but surely camping shops still have Primus/Svea spares. Guessing- I would think that the old one pint Primus washer stuff should fit. Again, I would guess that bike pumps would be OK.
Norm,
Just had a small delivery of 2 leather pump washers from www.base-camp.co.uk. 3 day service which was ok for me! Graham

Thanks folks.
Base Camp proved to be the place to go to. Bike pumps as a source of leather??? Nahhhhh....all the parts are synthetic and in many instances, O-ring sealed - clever designed but animal products free :-(
Last time I needed washers for my hot bulb lamps, I cut them from leather myself. Easy enough.
If you are in a rural area, the local farmer's supplies tends to be brilliant for all sorts of stuff not regularly seen in today's urban hardware shops.
I needed to construct a custom back-fill bleeding kit for a recalcitrant master cylinder this week, & needed a big syringe, meths (to avoid damaging rubber seals), clear piping etc.
Drew a blank at all the usual pharmacies & auto factors, but got the lot for very little money at the farm suppliers. Told them that the combination of fixed pension & crazy council tax had driven me to mainlining meths ....
Also, if you still have a local traditional cobbler, they can probably help for very little money. That's where I sourced my leather offcuts for my DIY exercise.
That apart, I'm sure Google would turn up sources, 'tho I now try to keep the traditional suppliers going, before they all retire ....
Colin
You need www.tilleylamp.co.uk , Tilley still supply most everything you will need. Got all the new seals for my 60 yr old lamps no problem.
RD