Free Lucas SR1 magneto end cover

Hi all,

I have the plastic end cover from a Lucas SR1 magneto kicking around (at least I think it's an SR1 cover). It's in serviceable condition. The only significant fault is a chip in the edge about the size of a grain of wheat. It's barely noticeable, but could probably be repaired. Anyone want it? Let me know your name and address if you do. I also have the remains of an early CAV fuel filter (the kind which uses a stack of felt squares). It's in rough condition, but might be of use to someone for spares I guess.

Best wishes,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

Cover would be very useful. I've emailed you seperately. Wish I could help you with your Wolseley head nuts, but I have the early ones I'm afraid.

Regards

Al

Reply to
Algernon

Thanks Chris,

You are quite right about the email address. I don't normally send from Agent and had parked my user name for a news server in the email address box as a reminder. All fixed now though:)

Thanks again

Alan

Reply to
Algernon

Now claimed by Alan. Alan, your reply-to e-mail address doesn't seem to work. No need to send postage. I'll get it packed and sent in the next few days.

Best wishes,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

Alan,

I put the cover in the post this afternoon. Should be with you by the weekend. Hope it's useful!

Best wishes,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

Thanks very much Chris. Arrived safely, and is just what the (engine) doctor ordred..

It's really nice to find a place like this group where people do actually do nice things for one another.

Thanks again

Alan

Reply to
Algernon

No problem. I'm glad it's of use to you. It was just cluttering up our shed, so I'm glad to see it go to a good home.

By the way, it seems your e-mail address still isn't working. I replied last night but had the message returned this morning. Is the "spam" bit a spam block?

Best wishes,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy