Bosch type 22 magneto needed

Greetings

BOSCH TYPE 22 MAGNETO NEEDED.

I wonder if anyone has a Bosch Type 22 magneto for sale. My lister "N" needs one. The sad story is that during the restoration I sent my type 22 off to be re-wound and the courier van caught fire and some 1200 item were lost including my magneto. The problem is now to find a replacement. I would be most grateful if anyone having one would contact me. I am happy to pay and also meet the air-freight costs to New Zealand as I need to get my "N"running. There is a nice photo of one on this web site.

best regards

Gordon Banfield P. O.Box 20 Paihia 0252 NEW ZEALAND

snipped-for-privacy@xtra.co.nz

Reply to
Gordon Banfield