Bosch type 22 magneto needed

Greetings
BOSCH TYPE 22 MAGNETO NEEDED.
I wonder if anyone has a Bosch Type 22 magneto for sale. My lister "N" needs
one. The sad story is that during the restoration I sent my type 22 off to
be re-wound and the courier van caught fire and some 1200 item were lost
including my magneto. The problem is now to find a replacement. I would be
most grateful if anyone having one would contact me. I am happy to pay and
also meet the air-freight costs to New Zealand as I need to get my
"N"running. There is a nice photo of one on this web site.

best regards
Gordon Banfield
P. O.Box 20
Paihia 0252