Stud size in lister D head

Can anyone tell me what size tap I need to get for the studs that hold the valve cover and the water hopper cover onto the top of the cylinder head of the D-type?

An online place where I can buy said tap would be good too! :)

Regards Chris

Reply to
Chris Crocker - White

Chris,

5/16 BSW (Whitworth)

I pick up all my old taps and dies at Rallies, but I am sure someone will sell them online.

Regards.

Reply to
Pete Aldous

Is the first of many in a google search for "whitworth taps and dies"

Reply to
Pete Aldous