Which magneto should I have?

Hi everyone, This is my first post on this forum and I need some advice. I've just bought a Wolseley WD2 Stationary Engine with a few bits missing. Can anyone tell me which magneto I need? Most Wolseley wd2s seem to have a Wico A type fitted, but having looked on E-bay there are many different numbers. Secondly has anyone got a good one for sale in the Kidderminster area?

Reply to
ponderbeast57