Pickering Show

If anyone is going to the Pickering Show on Friday can they post some information on Friday evening about what it is like and worth going Sat or Sun

Reply to
Bill

In message , Bill writes

I've been today - Thursday - setting up our club stand..

Quite frankly I wouldn't bother travelling above ten miles!

Four or maybe five ME club stands, around the same number model boats and ten trade stands including sweets!

RDG Tools, Engineers Toolroom, Proops & JB Cutting tools are there. Couple of secondhand dealers and some cheap foreign stuff.

Allegedly six quid to get through the door. No inside toilets, usual standard of expensive poor quality catering. Absolutely no advertising or posters to be seen indicating the presence of the exhibition..

As a club we have more or less decided that even we won't bother next year.

Reply to
Pat Martindale

Hi Bill If folk reply to my posting I did plan to go friday depending on the comments made;-). So if I go I`ll post friday night what stuff is/isn`t there. Steve

Reply to
Steve

Hi again Bill Having just read Pat`s reply to your posting I think I`ll give Pickering a miss. I have no problems paying six quid for a decent exhibit/show but it doesn`t seem to be worth the effort. Regards Steve

Reply to
Steve

Reply to
Bill