Flexible exhaust pipe

I have been trying to track down some flexible pipe so I can join two sections of exhaust and move the silencer around the back of the engine .

But I cant find any locally does any body know a source for some ? (or does it even exist) the size is inch and a half od

Reply to
The wild eye
Loading thread data ...

I'm not sure exactly where I found it but if you do a google search on 'flexible exhaust' there are a number of suppliers out there. ISTR that RS did the stuff but might be wrong.


Reply to

Hi if you have a local branch of LCP they will have it or Frenco or any of your local automotive supplies

Reply to
Nick Holden

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.