Flexible exhaust pipe

I have been trying to track down some flexible pipe so I can join two sections of exhaust and move the silencer around the back of the engine .

But I cant find any locally does any body know a source for some ? (or does it even exist) the size is inch and a half od

Reply to
The wild eye

I'm not sure exactly where I found it but if you do a google search on 'flexible exhaust' there are a number of suppliers out there. ISTR that RS did the stuff but might be wrong.

Mark

Reply to
mark.howard10

Hi if you have a local branch of LCP they will have it or Frenco or any of your local automotive supplies

Reply to
Nick Holden