LEGO Stuff

Dear LEGO-friends,
after a longer period of inactivity I now can offer some new LEGO-stuff on http://www.leg.at.tt . I have some really fine old TRAIN-rarities and some
'like new'-rockrider-sets. Here are the details:
125 Tipping Waggon USD 12 119 Super Train Set USD 130 721 Steam Locomotive USD 130 4980 Tunnel Transporter USD 40 4990 Rock Raiders HQ USD 99
Also new available: Straigt und Curved 12 Volt-Tracks (blue), a Transformer and a switch
Please find details for these sets and for many more LEGO-sets for sale at http://www.leg.at.tt
First come, first serve - I will wait a few days before I put the sets into LUGNET
Kind regards
Franz mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aon.at http://www.leg.at.tt