LEGO Stuff

Dear LEGO-friends,

after a longer period of inactivity I now can offer some new LEGO-stuff on

. I have some really fine old TRAIN-rarities and some 'like new'-rockrider-sets. Here are the details:

125 Tipping Waggon USD 12 119 Super Train Set USD 130 721 Steam Locomotive USD 130 4980 Tunnel Transporter USD 40 4990 Rock Raiders HQ USD 99

Also new available: Straigt und Curved 12 Volt-Tracks (blue), a Transformer and a switch

Please find details for these sets and for many more LEGO-sets for sale at

First come, first serve - I will wait a few days before I put the sets into LUGNET

Kind regards

Franz mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aon.at

Franz Köck