LEGO-rarities for SALE

Dear LEGO-friends,

today I have added many real LEGO-rarities to my homepage

Most of these rarities are with original instruction and original box and in nearly perfect concition.

You will find sets like

146 Level Crossing 162 Locomotiv without Motor 166 Flat Wagon

336 Fire Engine

348 Garage 361 Tea Garden Cafe

381 Lorry and Forklift Truck

382 Breakdown Truck with Car 622 Tipper Truck

648 Service Station

656 Car With Caravan 661 Spirit Of St. Louis

801 Gear Set

889 Radar Truck 891 Two-Man Scooter

and many more.

Also available:

222 and 226 Idea Book 8888 Expert Bilder Idea Book

Please visit

and/or ask for details at mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aon.at

Items are available on first come - first serve base. Ask for quantity discounts.

Reply to
Franz Koeck