A Few New Pics

Herewith a few new pics of this last weekend's operations at the San Diego & Arizona Eastern layout at the San Diego Model Railroad museum.
Enjoy!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33885727@N03/6224966265/in/photostream/lightbox /
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33885727@N03/6225483196/in/photostream/lightbox /
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33885727@N03/6224961155/in/photostream/lightbox /
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33885727@N03/6225477834/in/photostream/lightbox /
~Pete
In message

Love the ABBA with the caboose. Would that be classed as a 'light engine' movement?

Great pics Pete, keep 'em coming
--
Mike Hughes

Not unless they were moving. :-P Then it would be a "power hop"; I.E. a light set of helpers on their way to wherever they're needed.
As it is, they're just idling on a ready track waiting for the freight that they will help over the hill to San Diego.
~Pete
On 10/10/2011 1:29 PM, Twibil wrote:

But note that when they move, they are classed as a train.
Wolf K.

Well, yes.
But what gave you the idea that anyone thunk they wouldn't be?
~Pete
On 17/10/2011 10:28 PM, Twibil wrote:

A lot of people think a train is a bunch of cars pulled by an an engine, ie, a physical object. This concept doesn't include an engine running light.
Etc. (Ain't semantics wonderful?)
Wolf K.

Great pics, Thanks!