Santa Fe 3751 Visits San Bernardino.

Took a few pics over at the old Depot in San Bernardino this afternoon. Enjoy.
3751 ready to depart westbound for L.A. with 4 cars in tow.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33885727@N03/4593674050/sizes/l /
Two pretty faces: my wife Sondra and the 3751.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33885727@N03/4593106791/sizes/o /
A contrast in time and motive power styles. BNSF 7871 drifts past the 3751 with her conductor gawking out the window.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33885727@N03/4593727144/sizes/o /
They had seven (7) guys in the cab at once. Either those railroad union rules allow blatent featherbedding or they didn't used to do it quite like this...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33885727@N03/4593113455/sizes/o /
A portrait in steel.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33885727@N03/4593740604/sizes/o /
So get the @#$%^*+#!! tourists off of the tracks already!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33885727@N03/4593127957/sizes/o /
Off we go! (The guy with the radio is pretending that he's not being pelted with hot water.)
~Pete
Add pictures here
✖
Whoops!
Off we go! (The guy with the radio is pretending that he's not being pelted with hot water.)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33885727@N03/4593749568/sizes/o /
Add pictures here
✖
In article

Great photos!
Can I ask, what camera and lens did you use?
Thanks.
--- Joe
Add pictures here
✖
On May 10, 12:25 am, snipped-for-privacy@given.now (Joe) wrote:

Sure, Joe. Nikon D60 with the AF-S NIKKOR 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6G lens.
It's just one of Nikon's cheaper DSLRs, but it's my first digital camera and I'm still learning what it can -and can't- do.
I'm glad you enjoyed the pics.
~Pete
Add pictures here
✖