HO Scale Dinos.

Now: does anyone know where I can find a couple of dozen HO scaled Japanese tourists to flee in terror across the layout?

~Pete

Reply to
Twibil

Put all those dinos in a petting zoo, then your Japanese tourists will all take turns taking pictures of the group standing in front of their tour bus that's in front of the zoo.

Didn't Prieser or someone recently put out some figures taking pictures?

Val

~Pete

Reply to
Val

You would also need cameras for the Japanese tourists. That might be tough ...

Reply to
LD

This is hilarious!!!!

Reply to
NICHE541

Not as hilarious as this:

Gag - My Little Pony says Hello Kitty. On their government payroll, yet!

Reply to
Steve Caple

Back in the day - film cameras, that is - I once watched about 50 Japanese tourists take turns using All of their cameras to take group photographs. Pick one from pile A. Click. Put in pile B. Repeat.

I didn't have the heart to suggest having a stranger take a couple shots and then get 50 prints made ...

Reply to
LD