HO Scale Dinos.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33885727@N03/3394149878/sizes/o /
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33885727@N03/3394144762/sizes/o /
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33885727@N03/3394141082/sizes/o /
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33885727@N03/3394137242/sizes/o /
Now: does anyone know where I can find a couple of dozen HO scaled Japanese tourists to flee in terror across the layout?
~Pete
Put all those dinos in a petting zoo, then your Japanese tourists will all take turns taking pictures of the group standing in front of their tour bus that's in front of the zoo.
Didn't Prieser or someone recently put out some figures taking pictures?
Val
Now: does anyone know where I can find a couple of dozen HO scaled Japanese tourists to flee in terror across the layout?
~Pete

You would also need cameras for the Japanese tourists. That might be tough ...

This is hilarious!!!!
On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:42:19 -0700 (PDT), NICHE541 wrote:

Not as hilarious as this:
http://www.japantoday.com/category/picture-of-the-day/view/ambassadors-of-cute
Gag - My Little Pony says Hello Kitty. On their government payroll, yet!
--
Steve

Back in the day - film cameras, that is - I once watched about 50 Japanese tourists take turns using All of their cameras to take group photographs. Pick one from pile A. Click. Put in pile B. Repeat.
I didn't have the heart to suggest having a stranger take a couple shots and then get 50 prints made ...