BNSF superbowl special

Here are some photos from the head end of office car special O- TOPELZ1-29, a Topeka, KS to El Mirage, AZ movement of 11 BNSF business
cars to be used to house and entertain BNSF guests and top brass visiting Phoenix this weekend for the SuperBowl.
This trip provided me with an opportunity to see the Clovis Subdivision, which I don't deal with very often as it has no regularly scheduled passenger trains.
Here are are overtaking a Westbound Stack train at Kayser, NM between Abo proper and Scholle: http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id 34915
A Diverging Approach governing our crossover movement from MT 2 to MT 1 at Kayser: http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id 34918
A Clear Signal at Scholle, the end of 2 main tracks and the beginning of the single track through Abo Canyon: http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id 34920
A few shots from the head end while rolling through Abo Canyon: http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id 34922 http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id 34923 http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id 34925 http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id 34910
And a quick pause in the middle of the canyon for a portrait of our train: http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id 34908
More Slide Fences: http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id 34911
A look back at our train from the engine - not a bad looking consist at all!: http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id 34909
And a few shots leaving the canyon. The first shot used to be an imprssive cut before the rock to the left of the tracks was blasted for the new double track project: http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id 34928 http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id 34927 http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id 34926

<< This trip provided me with an opportunity to see the Clovis Subdivision, which I don't deal with very often as it has no regularly scheduled passenger trains. >>
I'm envious. <g>
Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Bill