GG1 update

I have spare parts from an IHC model, and I noticed that the coupler openning is both wider and does not have that curved lip in the back.
The instructions for the AHM model will appear to work properly in the model as the truck frame is slightly different, and it mounts differently so I don't think I can interchange them.
On 2/1/2008 8:43 AM Jerry Abrams spake thus:

I just looked at my model (IHC/Mehano) again, and now see that my couplers are too high, by about half the coupler height. Looks as if fixing this would require carving off some of the truck frame (or probably easier, using offset-shank couplers).