Look What I found In Barstow Today!

I hadn't known for sure that any of these still existed. Santa Fe originally built them for the drovers that used to accompany large
cattle train movements, but they also used them for "Cabbages", I.E. Coach/Baggage/Caboose combinations on various branch line trains up until the mid 1950s.
Enjoy.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33885727@N03/5255936724/#/photos/33885727@N03/5255936724/lightbox /
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33885727@N03/5255940814/#/photos/33885727@N03/5255940814/lightbox /
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33885727@N03/5255330285/#/photos/33885727@N03/5255330285/lightbox /
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33885727@N03/5255947732/#/photos/33885727@N03/5255947732/lightbox /
~Pete

COOL!
"Twibil" schreef in bericht

Thanks for sharing , seems like a nice kitbashing or scratchbuilding project to me.
Greetz Jan
~Pete
1880 Train in Hill City, SD runs a restored C&NW Drover's Coach as part of their tourist trains. http://www.1880train.com/coach_10800.html
Val