Automatic startup of Lego Mindstorms Launcher

Hi,

I would like to avoid the automatic startup of Lego Mindstorms Launcher when logging in to Windows XP - anyone knows how to do that?

Thanks, Stig Andersen

Reply to
Stig Andersen

There is a RIS 2.0 XP Patch on the official lego homepage that does the trick.

Peter

"Stig Andersen" schreef in bericht news:3fa80fdc$0$45318$ snipped-for-privacy@dread11.news.tele.dk...

Reply to
Mr.Chaos

Have you checked all the usual suspect locations ? (I've installed so long ago I don't recall what I did to remove it)

START -> Programs -> Startup ?

Garfield

Reply to
garfieldmr

Using regedit, have a look in :

The lego launcher key should be obvious. I can't remember what it is called as I have removed mine but it should have lego in the name somewhere. Delete this key and it should stop launching. (back up the registry first though)

Hope this helps.

Konichiwa

Reply to
konichiwa