Automatic startup of Lego Mindstorms Launcher

Hi,
I would like to avoid the automatic startup of Lego Mindstorms Launcher when logging in to Windows XP - anyone knows how to do that?
Thanks, Stig Andersen
There is a RIS 2.0 XP Patch on the official lego homepage that does the trick. http://mindstorms.lego.com/eng/default.asp
Peter

when

Have you checked all the usual suspect locations ? (I've installed so long ago I don't recall what I did to remove it)
START -> Programs -> Startup ?
Garfield

when
Using regedit, have a look in :
The lego launcher key should be obvious. I can't remember what it is called as I have removed mine but it should have lego in the name somewhere. Delete this key and it should stop launching. (back up the registry first though)
Hope this helps.
Konichiwa